The World According to Me

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Secrets

I love them, when I have them. I hate them when someone else has them.


So the significant other in my life will be asked to pack a bag for one night. She is to include a bathing suit as well in her overnight bag. She is to be prepared for 1 night away from the home.

She will at the end of it all enjoy herself, and we will have a wonderful time. I think sometimes it is important to spend a little quality time away, if in fact you aren't really "away".

She will read this tomorrow, and then begin to ask questions about where we are going, and what we are doing.

I AM NOT TELLING YOU! DONT ASK! JUST PACK THE DAMN BAG!

Oh...take it with you to work on Thursday, or take thursday off as well if. It's up to you.


For the rest of you, I will let you know the fun we had when we return. Don't worry it will be g-rated fun. She has me, so she doesn't put out anymore.

TD wants to contact me by phone to discuss my issue. Psssh....pacify me they think?

Rogers blew me off, and not in the sexy way either. Hence why I hate them.

Canada won, but I won't get my hopes up. Seattle dashed my hopes already this year. I am pretty sure the Canadians will too.

Being Tuesday, I think maybe I should go to Boston Pizza for Pasta Tuesdays.

What do you think?

Some bloggers rawk. Yeah you. You know who you are ;) AHEM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home