The World According to Me

Sunday, February 05, 2006

SuperBore XL

I watched the game.....Refs ruined what could have been a great game. I think it could have been a lot more exciting had the refs not wanted to see themselves get a little extra airtime.

Anyhow enough of that.


I have to work tomorrow....now most of you work Mondays, but I don't normally. I have to go in because my boss put me "in charge". That means shit all actually. It simply means that if anything is to go wrong, I have to put out the fire. Nothing ever does go wrong, except for the last few days I have been in charge. Fire after fire, and I have to put it out. I should note that an actual fire also happened, but someone else put that out. Fire department came and everything, but that is a different story. Anyhow, I am busting my ass and I realized that I am not going to get paid any more money for the job I am doing right now, and I am not going to get any of the recognition I deserve for putting out those fires. Instead I will get a....a....shit, I wont even get a thank you. I guess I should be happy I have a job. Oh well, I will take off this Friday instead probably, and since I normally have Mondays off, I will now have a 4 day weekend. Maybe one of those days I can sleep, or maybe I will go do something that makes me remember who I am. It has been a long time since I went hiking, or fishing, or just for a walk on the beach. Some of those things that make me who I am. Sure I go golfing and stuff now, but I haven't taken any quality grounding, me/alone time. Sometimes it is just nice to sit and be.

Oh well. When Kris comes, and I am sure he will, he can go fuck himself too. Blogstalking is so sad, and demented.


I feel better now.

If you're happy and you know it touch your happy place!

2 Comments:

  • blogstalk is one of my words of the day today (there are two since i missed yesterday).. it's a highly appropriate word in today's internet obsessed society. And i'm sure there are more blogstalkers than real stalkers since now you can be as cowardly as you want!

    don't you love how kris commented twice but it took him and hour to decide to go back and use his full name. he must have thought hard about that.

    By Blogger one L, at 1:03 PM  

  • i once saw about five games of baseball, back when i was fourteen and i liked a boy who played baseball. Pretty much the only thing i can remember is when the team would get behind and try to turn the game around, they would all turn their caps backwards and shout:

    Rally, Rally, Go Rally
    Say Rally, Rally, Go Rally
    Rally
    *stomp stomp stomp*
    Rally
    *stomp stomp stomp*

    It was my favourite part of the game... which i guess meant that i was pleased when they were behind.

    Baseball is so boring.

    Write something!

    ...or even just quote something that no one else is quoting!

    By Blogger one L, at 6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home