The World According to Me

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Ignoramus Extremus.

Why is it that I can pick stocks for the rest of you, yet I cannot make millions for myself? Perhaps you who invest via my input could donate some of your money to me? I'm just a poor boy, I need some sympathy, it certainly isnt easy come or easy go.........


Anyways, I don't blog enough. I should blog more, I have a plethora of crap to say, I just don't know that this is the proper venue.

I am currently looking into going into biz for myself. Not sure if I can handle the pressures of biz for self, marriage, and new kid all in one shot, so maybe I should just keep my government job, and be happy with that.....There isnt anything wrong with it, I just have a good idea, that I think can go somewhere. If you have an excess of money, and want a brain in your biz, I have a few ideas you can pay me for. They could make you rich, I just ask for shares or ownership privelages that entitle me to be well off, while you become a mega millionaire. Sounds fair doesnt it?

Once I sell this idea, I will work on how to download virtual sex acts from the internet. I am thinking that if you can be the first to figure out how to get people to download virtual blowjobs, you might be the richest man in the world.....Agree with the morality or not, you would be rich..

I am tired and sleepy. I think I will be for quite sometime. I don't much care for it. I need a weekend away, someone take me away....Calgon....are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home