The World According to Me

Monday, January 09, 2006

XM Radio

What a fun little item. Opie & Anthony truly have a way with words. I giggle constantly at their foolishness, and vulgarity.


XM radio....why don't they allow me a channel to vent my views on sports, politics, religion, and the like. I could entertain, and infuriate, and create such a great time....someone get me a job there would you!

Anyhow, Giants suck! Manning you are a bum!

LETS GO HAWKS! I hope Holmgren has a clue this year.

Dungy deserves some good in his life this year. I kind of hope he wins. Maybe Seattle and Indy could somehow tie??


I got my new TV. It is sooooo pretty.


Sure, I have nothing of importance to say today, but felt I should say something at least. I could take yet another swipe at that moron Nina Grewal, but that seems pointless. Anyone who votes for her, is not going to be swayed from their stupidity.

Hi, I am your future of politics. Save this blog, you will be able to use it against me in the next elections...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home