The World According to Me

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Enigmatic Little Parasite.

So there you are....just a little button of a thing. I am told you have a face, and that your foot is as long as your femur(which is a good thing). I don't know if you are my little man, or my tiny princess, yet somehow I already know you. I could see you hiding...playing....maybe just being annoyed. I could already see you had your own little personality. You are shy, and quiet....or you are a already a mischievous little bugger. Welcome to the world.

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations. When is the due date?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 PM  

  • It appears it will be somewhere in late May....

    only a few more months before all hell breaks loose!

    By Blogger Rally, at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home