The World According to Me

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Catch up time.

Just a note prior to my post....Anyone is welcome to post a comment on my blog, however if you directly link to my significant others blog, I will delete your post, only to keep her blog free from the eyes of those that view mine. It is a matter of her privacy. I appreciate the comments though!


Where to start.

I am married now. Kid is on the way. Spending money on the townhouse. I have far too much crammed in my head for any of it to come out right now. So let me try to force some of it out in a jumbled mess.

Some prick was hitting on my frigging wife while she was wearing her wedding dress at OUR reception. I was nice. I didn't lose it and pound him. I waited for wifey to do that. I think she is far to nice in not pounding him. Oh well, I guess I have to wait for his next move before I can take this up a notch, and believe me, there will be another move.

I ate the cake....and when I say I ate the cake, I mean I put my face right into my cake, and I freaking ate that thing. It was my cake, my day, and so what the hell I ate it. Marty, that cake was awesome! If you need a cake tester, call me anytime.

I did a lot of hugging and stuff at the reception. I hoped I hugged all the important people. I really tried. If I missed you, I am sorry.

My wife looked spectacular. I mean unbelievable! I was moved. Unfortunately a fly flew in my mouth during the ceremony, and it was causing me to have trouble speaking (thats my story, and I am sticking to it).

My new mom-in-law is pretty great. She does too much. I think I will be able to one day say I love my mom-in-law, which is somethign for me. I tend to hate inlaws. My new in-laws are all pretty great actually. I am pretty lucky to finally have two families I like and care for.

Please do not EVER register at The Bay for anything. It is truly the worst thing you can ever do. They are horrible with customer service, and I will not rant about that today. Another time maybe.

Curt, you were awesome. You had nothing you needed to do, yet stepped up to the plate everytime. It was very much appreciated.

Kristy, sure, you were the maid of honor, and by definition had stuff to do, but you went above and beyond, and that certainly did not go unnoticed. Thank you!

Anyhow, there are a lot of people to thank, but let me just thank Jolene. I thought it was great when you dropped the C-bomb on my mother. Yes everyone she called my mother a cunt, and tried to say that it was because she liked her. My mom is a redneck, and I am surprised her trailer trash ass didnt kick the snot out of Jolene. Oh well, that was a great wedding story that was only narrowly averted.

I think it is important to note that all kidding aside, I married perhaps the most amazing woman on the planet. I love her with all my heart, and I am a very lucky man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home