The World According to Me

Monday, November 14, 2005

The awful predicaments of life....

Nurture the relationship you are in.

Simple statement, not so simply done. It is so easy to become selfish in a relationship. It is so easy to forget that there are two people in that relationship and that there is a give and a take to all things. Whilst I have not met her, I feel for her... www.alwaysarousedgirl.blogspot.com for who amongst us hasn't been in a relationship such as this. Who is not in one now. Yet for all her efforts, look where she is. Sure it is easy to say, she should do this, or she should do that, but if you were to look hard at your relationship are you truly giving all you could be?

We spend so much time in our lives living for retirement, our children, our careers, or whatever else, that we forget to live for today, for ourselves, for the spontaneous moment of who we truly are inside. When was the last time you loved with all you had, played like you were 5 or laughed so hard it hurt. That is what life is about. Those moments which are spaced out to far now by our own thoughtlessness. As we get older we live less and less. The monotony of tomorrow leaves us forgetting about today. Live for today, and tomorrow will be a brighter day. I only wish I knew how to do that, instead of just type this garbage. If you figure it out, please let me know.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the comments and the sympathy. I've gotten myself into this situation and I'll have to work my way out of it.

    : )

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home