The World According to Me

Monday, November 07, 2005

Birthday Surprise

So it is my b-day today, and what did Jack Layton give me? A big fat slap in the mouth.

What the hell is this moron doing? I am a fairly well entrenched NDP'er with Liberal leanings, however after Jack's little speech today about nothing at all, and his hinting that he may align with the Conservatives in a non-confidence motion, I am going to have to make it clear, that I will vote Liberal. I cannot tolerate a Conservative government in this country that will strip people of their basic human rights. If Jack Layton is so convinced we should be going to the polls, I truly hope he brings forward this non-confidence motion, along with his resignation. It is time to bring in a clightly more CHARISMATIC leader into the NDP, someone with conviction, and the appearance of being able to bring the fight to your doorstep. Otherwise, we are going to be left with yet another minority government led by the Liberals. God help us if the Conservative party ever figures out that Peter Mckay should be the actual leader of that party....they might actually win.

Oh yeah....I'm 32 today. So....sing Happy Birthday in your head to me now, and try to to smack me in the mouth like Layton just did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home