The World According to Me

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Light and Airy?

Just like my waffles, I am going to make this post light and airy.

So, I just finished the major renovations on the townhouse. I have a new island, bar, and some miscellaneous cabinetry beside the fireplace. It doesnt look too bad if I do say so myself. I could have done a better job. I did spend almost 9 years making cabinets, so I do know what I am talking about. I decided though, that when the government offers you a job, you should take it. It beats actually working at a job where you have to sweat everyday.

I am not feeling well today, so I am going to stay home from work on a sick day, and rest up. I am sure once I wake up, I will find something to post about, and can make the world a better place. Perhaps what I could do is start blogging about some previous sexual experiences to boost my readership. Right now, I believe I am at about 5 people. Maybe I can boost that back up to 10.

Mind you, maybe I just need to be a little more interesting. My political ramblings tend to not turn the ladies on anymore. The guys go wild for it....just not the ladies...


Tony Chestnut Know I Love You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home