The World According to Me

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Friday Stock picks (late)

Yes I know I am late with this...but forgive me as I went astray.

You will notice that I did ok on my last few picks....

Today I leave you with a few little ones.

HAO.v it is a oil company in Alberta, taking part in the oilsands projects. I got in at .47 and out at 55 in under 6 minutes. It was a nice 500 bucks.

REV - Its Revlon...come on....as long as they dont fall on their faces, they will make money. I just need them to sign someone that appeases to a broader audience for their ads.

AAPL - Ipods are all the rage. The Mac is going to follow. Watch out for Apple to take a bite out of Microsoft and IBM.

SIRI - Sirius Satelite Radio. Great buy at anywhere below $6.30. I am going to pick some up on Monday I think. Another nice run up is in the works here.

That s all for Stock Pick Fridays. Even though it was late. Thank you, and Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home