The World According to Me

Monday, January 23, 2006

It is officially over....

So it would appear.....That which I despise is now my keeper.

Yes, I work for the government...Yes...I am a bureacrat. Yes I am to work as hard for the government of the day as I did for yesterdays government, however there is one catch. The government of today does not value me nor the work I do. So now you who voted for the Conservatives will see the slow and systematic decline of all that we hold dear. This is the begining of the loss of all the freedoms we hold dear. This is the beginning of the end. This is where we will now no longer be governed by men and woman, and the values they hold, but instead we will be governed by the men and woman and their perverse interpretation of the bible of the United States of America.

Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For evil has been delivered in a blue and white package. It masks itself as the champion of the people, but what it truly is, is the harbinger of our own demise. Today I loved my country, and all it held dear. Tomorrow, I no longer know her.

This is a historic day. We have stepped back from being Canadian, and have stepped toward being assimilated into another of the U.S. Collective. We will now be able to enjoy the freedoms that are dictated by the state to enjoy.

I mourn for her. She was my sweet country. I mourn for her.

1 Comments:

  • we get it. you are busy... but i'm getting tired of reading the words 'it's officially over...' every day when i check back on the off chance that you wrote something.

    that was supposed to be tough and intimidating. i don't do tough and intimidating well, do i?

    p.s. waffles = better than pancakes, and i'd be wearing sandals if it was above freezing, too!... i'm used to people thinking that i am crazy.

    By Blogger one L, at 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home