The World According to Me

Monday, February 20, 2006

I already ranted....

So who really needs a blog? I learned today, that I don't NEED a blog to rant. I ranted right at the cause of my rant.

I ranted at TD Canadatrust for their 1-800 girl offering her critique of my investment strategy. I really don't need someone who does not have their IFIC or CFP designation or anything of consequence to tell me how to invest.

I ranted at Rogers for having their employees show up at my door at 9pm, and then have the gaul to prevent me from closing my door on them. I think they should be made aware, that if someone is believing that the Rogers guy is trying to make a forced entry, that reasonable force is allowed to be used to defend that property. Since there were two people at the door, and it was dark, and they were at my house....I do believe lethal force would have been acceptable, provided I could meet the merits of the use of force contiuum.

I have a bit of a headache today. Not nearly as bad as the Blogstalk Chick.

Now on a Olympic hockey note. Canada won gold. I couldn't help but notice that the American women were a damn fine looking hockey team. Spectacular really......

Please Stephen Harper. Please call a byelection in Emersons riding so we can watch the embarassment begin early. I am going to LOVE watching you squirm.

I know that there are only a few of you reading this. So I will allow you to interject your thoughts on what you want me to post. I am open to lots of things. Actually, I am simply open. Be careful what you ask, or you just may find out.

Oh. I am starting a business soon. Once it is up and running, I will unabashedly promote it here. I apologize now, but a man has to do what a man has to do.

Lastly....I bet on the Czech Republic to beat our men tomorrow. Sorry. I feel bad, but the Canadians just don't seem to recognize the fact that the net is in the middle of the ice, and staying on the boards is a really silly place to be all the time.


Bird flu is coming. IT is going to kill 142 million people. I think it a good time to invest in the funeral homes. Yes it is disturbing, and somewhat evil, but one hell of a money making machine.

Ciao my babies!

1 Comments:

  • write another short story. doesn't even have to be for kids or anything...

    i want to start writing short stories. it's my new impulse. but i can't think of anything to get me started. but i get the feeling that once i find something, i will be on a roll. someone suggested comedy, but i think i prefer dark. hmmm... who knows i guess, until i start writing.

    any suggestions?

    By Blogger one L, at 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home