The World According to Me

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Hallmark Holiday!

Today is brought to you by Hallmark Greeting Cards, and the makers of other fine ceramic doodlydads.


I shall peer deep inside myself, and allow those that wish to peek at what lay beneath do so simultaneously.....ok maybe not simultaneously, as you cant read what I am typing, but via the blog and on the same general day or week or month, it is a virtual simultaneous moment. With leeway for breaks and such.


Today my head was spinning a million miles an hour, no cohesive thoughts, just many little snippets of this that and the other thing. Everything moving in unison, yet in no particular order. I could not make rhyme or reason of the thoughts or lack thereof in my head. My day went by fast and furious. I have no idea if this was a good day, a bad day, or one of indifference. I lacked the self awareness to even comprehend my surroundings. It was an odd day.

Sometimes I wonder if we are at all even here, and by here, I don't know what I mean. It is the whole silly thought that perhaps we are dreaming, and it is so real, yet not at all. Who is to say that I am not about to wake up and be in grade 6 getting ready to go to Mr. McCafferty's class again. Who is to say that I am not going to wake up beside my first wife, and think WOW maybe she isn't cheating on me and it is all a dream. (God I hope that isnt the case, I kind of like not being with her!) Perhaps I will wake up and be 75 with grandchildren nestled in my lap and I have the remote control for the tv under me. Who knows, but when you have a day like today, it makes you wonder if it was real at all.

I have created a time machine. Well...not created it physically, but created it within my mind. It has become apparent to me, contrary to the science world, that it is much easier to go back in time, then it is to go forward. Too many variables going forward, the past is what it is.....they disagree. Go figure. I have a graph drawn up....it shows it all. Why doesn't it make sense to others?

I think my government job might be giving me too much time to think.

I am going to question the universe tomorrow. Make it answer some tough questions. If she gives me any lip, I am gonna smack her back to the big bang, and tell her who is boss.

Talk to you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home