The World According to Me

Monday, February 27, 2006

L4 L5 and T3's

So my back is out. T3's are making everything feel a little better. They give me the illusion of movement by masking most of the pain. I don't like walking around crooked. It makes me look silly. While I enjoy being the centre of attention in most cases, this is not one of those times.

My level of coherence has greatly diminished over the last few minutes as the T3's kick in. It is kind of fun. The train in my brain keeps leaving the station, then does a quick U-turn and comes back because it forgot where it was going. Conversations with me right now should be interesting.

It is 95% positive that I am having a baby girl. Elayne Illa. I don't know how it can happen, but just by knowing what she looks like, and seeing her move on the 3D ultrasound there is an instantaneous moment where you realize that even prior to birth, this little girl is bathed in unconditional love. I already know that at this moment I would die for her. She is already my little Princess.

24 medals. not a bad haul. I need more coffee. I think people should be nicer to eachother. I dreamt I got shot in the neck at a gas station last night. It was not fun.

Oh. Maybe I should show you my little girl. You can see her little nose, and big forehead. The umbillical cord gets in the way a little, but she is still pretty cute. (You do not have to agree. I think I say she is cute because I fell in love with her yesterday. She might actually be ugly, but I now understand how parents don't register that)

Anyways....I am going to pester people now. I need to do something to get through my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home