The World According to Me

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Some religious nuts get to me....

Pat Robertson. Please. Please. Please. I beg of you. Please do the world a favor, and terminate your existance. Your perpetual ignorance that you spew only makes me angry. To call for the assasination of foreign heads of state, to make statements that Islam is about world domination, and to make statements regarding that fact that god will not help people because they voted NOT to include teaching a bastardized version of your biblical theories. I am amazed that you have not been brought up on hate crime charges. You can hide behind your veil of religion but what you preach is hate. It saddens me. I am going to now stoop to your level.

I call upon the religious right that have integrity to take up the challenge and question Pat Robertson. Call upon his moral authority to judge. Following someone like Pat Robertson will lead to eternal damnation. I would like to make a completely incorrect statement at this point. Only one person has heard me say it, and being the non-religious man I am, I am going to.......yeah....I am going to refrain. Not out of good taste, but out of fear it may come up in a political campaign later in life.

Oh, Chef. While you call upon someone to suck on your chocolate salty balls, and stand by while all other religions and backgrounds are mocked, I hope you realize that you my friend are a hypocrite. You, and Tom Cruise can stand on your island, declare your love to Katie Holmes, and wait for your spaceship to take you to your other planet. I still think you like boys Tom. No matter what Chef says now. Last time I recall though, he was standing there asking you to come out of the closet too though.

Katie, if you want a real man call me. I have no problem having sex with pregnant women, I find them to be rather hot actually....

Oh no, I 've said too much.....I haven't said enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home