The World According to Me

Monday, March 06, 2006

Oddities and Personal Idioms

It has been pointed out to me that I seem to have some sort of oral sex fixation. I ask you that condemn me, IS THAT SO WRONG?!

The fact that I enjoy giving, and receiving. I consider it to be a daily Christmas!

How come Santa doesnt come to my house though?

Why does my nose bleed every night? Is it too dry? A tumor? Am I being assualted in my sleep?

How is it hair is growing in places it never grew before? I am still not feeling the pull to go to my local Pantry restaurant, however, I feel I may just be getting old. That may actually be the answer for all that is wrong with me. I am old.

The body is 32, the mind is still 18, and the sex drive follows the mind. What the hell is wrong with me?

I still shop at Old Navy and Thrifty's. Jebus, I have even glanced and perused items at RAndy River. I find though that I am buying more stuff at Tip Top, and Sears now. It is almost at that point where I put on a funny hat, odd shoes, mismatched socks, and a sweater with patches on the shoulders. I am fighting this getting old thing tooth and nail. Infact, the next CD I buy is going to be Kanye West. Mostly because I like him, but partly because I want to stay hip!

Speaking of hip, now my back is almost better, but my hip is killing me. What gives!?

I should hope I recover enough with my sad little broken body, to be able to play soccer again. I would like to play, and not just talk about playing. It was perhaps the one thing I was really good at. By good I dont mean best kid in school, or best kid in the neighborhood, I mean, I had real skill, talent, and a mind for the game. To the point where if things went my way, I really should have been paid to play. I am not bragging, I just know what I was good at. Now, it is something entirely different. What is it I am good at now you ask? I am going to return to the top of the blog now and start reading again.

Oh...sometimes it isnt so much the skin, as it is our surroundings. When you think it is you, it is generally someone else.

Tomorrow is a new day, with new beggingings.....but I will be at work making old ladies cry, so my fucking Karma is going to be shot to shit!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home