The World According to Me

Monday, March 13, 2006

The grind.

Some days take less but most days take more.....Tomorrow is going to be one of those more days. I don't have anything to back that up, that is just how I am feeling right now. I should be sleeping, but I am partly too lazy to go upstairs, and partly enjoying the dark quiet of the house.

Maybe I am just bummed because the 'nucks lost AGAIN. Fucking Modano.

As of today, I officially have a business name and number. If this all plays out according to plan, I should be making substantial money, however, it is more likely that I am going to end up not making a god damned cent because the big bastard retailers will push me out of the way. Oh well, it is better to have tried and failed then to have never tried at all????? Fuck that, I hate failing. I used to be one who wouldn't bother trying because I might fail. It is starting to dawn on me that the attitude has probably kept me from gaining certain levels of personal greatness. No more bullshit. Nike has given me the motto, and I am goint to Just Do It.

So I had this dream....it was wierd, it involved me being a midget, with a buddy who was a hispanic midget, travelling the country while John Walsh from Americas Most Wanted filmed a documentary about us. We were trying to vandalize a train, as all midgets do, and we saw these two hot midgets, so we decided to go score....well as luck would have it, they drew us into a trap, and some confederate soldiers...yes...US Civil War confederate fucking soldiers caught us in a fenced area and killed my spanish midget buddy. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

I blame John Walsh for not helping him.

Shortly after that dream, I dreamt I was having sex with this Penthouse model. Which got me thinking.....Why didnt I have sex with a Penthouse model when I was single....and it hit me. I am not in that league. Now don't get me wrong, I have had sex with some beautiful women. Dare I even say spectacular in their own right, but never a full on EVERYBODY loves hot chick. I currently have a very beautiful woman. No arguments there. I have had sex with a few very attractive women. No arguments there, but shouldn't a man have a insanely hot 10 outta 10 hot chick? Then I got to thinking....what fucking difference would it make. For all intents and purposes they all have the same parts, they all can do the same thing, whats the difference? You know what it is....it is all about bragging. Yet, I don't brag anyhow. I kid, I joke, I make fun of my past transgressions but I dont brag. So it wouldnt have done me any good. So...to all the beautiful women I have had in the past. You should be forwarned, I am TOTALLY going to start bragging about you. You are hot, I deserve the credit for bagging you!

Now back to the more loveable me....I have thoughts and feelings. I even sometimes am able to talk about them or write them down.

I am going to be a Daddy. Not a Dad, not a Father. I am going to be a Daddy. I am not saying there is anything wrong with being a Dad, or a Father. I am glad they showed up for those children. My little girl is going to have on hell of a great life. I am going to make damn sure she has everything. If that means working more hours then there are in a day, so be it. However, I am going to be there for every soccer game. Every dance recital. Every Science Fair. Every date! Yeah so you little fuckers better not get any ideas. I know what you guys are like. I will break your damn fingers if you so much as look at my little girl.

Anyhow....I have wasted enough of your time.

I am now going to sleep. Or read blogs. One of the two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home