The World According to Me

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hispanic Midgets.

or are they little people? I do not know the terminology, but the they are invading my dreams. I am beginning to feel worried.


Ok, so for my job, I have to go to peoples houses, and basically collect money. I am an evil man. I know, and I live with that. However today, I go to a guys place, and his VERY attractive 19 year old daughter answers the door wearing little shorts and a little half shirt camisole thingy as she got out of bed to answer the door....now this throws me, but I maintain my composure and ask for the guy I am looking for. This jerk comes to the door, invites me in, and keeps asking his daughter stuff so she has to come over. I have to look at this while I am trying to work. I am having visions of a Seinfeld episode occuring, so I had to basically leave empty handed, or risk losing my job for gawking. I think he did it on purpose. Who knows.

I am going back for a cheque tomorrow...and Thursday...and maybe Saturday night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home