The World According to Me

Monday, March 20, 2006

The more I learn, the less I seem to know.

What the hell is a receiving blanket? What does it receive exactly? What do you do with it. Why is swaddling no longer an acceptable Western tradition? Why does a baby have to be put on its back if it can roll over? Do these gimmicky toy things work? How the hell are you supposed to differentiate between an "I shit myself" from a "Gimme the teet" cry? (aside from the obvious dumbass!!)

Wow, that is just the tip of the iceberg....Im fawked!

Why is Bon Jovi singing country duets?

Why is Stephen Harper creating a dictatorship?

Why does it cost 75K to run for leader of the stinking Liberals?

Yeah, anyhow, on another tangent. I was almost side swiped by a car full of teen punks. Two of them were larger then I, and the third was a long haired hippy sack of shit. The hippy was driving. Anyhow, they were driving like asswipes, almost hit me, and it happened. I got that "Corrections Officer, Im gonna fucking kill you" look. I used to get that when I worked in the prison and I got REALLY pissed. I had inmates tell me that they were afraid of me. Because they figured they could kick my ass but when I got that look in my eye, it was a crazed look, and they didnt want to fuck with me.
It seems the kids saw that. Because they were afraid of me screaming out my window at them. Here is the 32 year old guy yelling at these kids about learning how to drive if they are gonna take out Daddy's car. They didnt seem too interested in engaging me in future conversations while driving so I went to Nando's and had lunch. I had to chuckle, because as the adrenaline was coming down, I thought to myself....Man it would have been great to have my hispanic midget with me. Thats when it hit me. I need a superhero hispanic midget! That would be awesome! Sidekick extrordinaire!

I am going to search for the website that allows me to create a sidekick for my blog. One day you will see Tito, or Jorge, or Rodrigo posted here.

Just a thought...but if we put half the resources we pour into Afghanistan, and put them into low income housing and job trainging for the homeless. Wouldn't we have a model society to parade about the international stage, and actually have something to show the people of Afghanistan. A model for proper living. Meh, just a thought. Fuck helping ourselves when we can spend way more helping those that don't want us there! That is going to make a great rallying cry someday....

Fuck helping ourselves! Fuck helping ourselves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home