The World According to Me

Monday, March 27, 2006

I am calling it now...

It is 3-2 the Canucks are losing. I am calling this one, and this season over. Perhaps I will have the joy of saying I was wrong, but I think the playoffs are done and gone now.

I think my little Ducks are going to get in though. I love Brian Burke. The guy is a genius.

Oh, that stupid eagle thing just really pissed me off. I thought it was live, but nooooo its dark out right now, how can I still see the eagle? Thats right...it is called the magic of bullshit.

Oh well, as George Bush would say..."There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again."

Oh Georgie, you make me giggle

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home