The World According to Me

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Grrr.

Ok, so what I thought was going to happen, didnt happen, so I have nothing to blog about. Instead I am going to go on a blogabout, and if I find anything of interest I am going to come back and make note of it. I should note though, that the greatest recipe around is posted on a wonderful Vancouverite's site. She is as sexy as her recipe, and that means something coming from picky me. (I am picky with my recipes, less so with my women smart ass!)

Anyhow, go visit her site, read it, enjoy her use of the english language, and study her treatment of men. You women can learn a lot from her, you men out there, keep dreaming. If you dream it, you can achieve it, and she is proof they are out there! DREAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home