The World According to Me

Monday, April 17, 2006

Really boring guy....

I really don't have anything to say right now. Sometimes I feel like I rant, and it is for the sake of ranting. Sometimes I feel like I post, simply for the sake of posting, and while it is mostly to stay in contact with some of you, I don't want to waste your time with mindless drivel just for the sake of posting.

I guess my Canucks missing the playoffs came true....I knew it would though....and I guess George Bush is still a moron, so really, nothing has changed too much in the world.

I have decided though, that if I am offered enough money I might execute Pat Robertson....assuming I can get a country to accept me that doesnt have an extradition treaty with the U.S.

Hey, any baseball people out there. I wouldn't mind going to see a game or two in Seattle again this year, it will be hard though with the kid coming and all. Wow, only a few more weeks.....

Wow, only a few more weeks.....


Wow, only a few more weeks.....


holy shit.


I'm about to be a Daddy. Like it or not, here it comes, and I am going to need to adjust in a major way. No more selfish me. No more me. Now it is all about her.


Time to go. It is Monday, and there must be something on to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home