The World According to Me

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Rage against the machine....

Hi. Look, I see you here at work all the time, and you always say hello, or something mundane. I just thought I should put it out there that I don't like you. I don't want to get to know you, and you actually kind of scare me. Sure, you are a hard working girl, doing security for the parking lot here, but you really don't strike me as being the kind of girl I want to get to know better. Let's not even bother with the fact I am taken, lets just go with the fact that you wear the same jeans everyday, and you have worn that pink tank top for 3 days in a row. I dont notice you because you are attractive, I notice you becaue you are the somewhat obese girl where the jeans with shiny shit on them, and a neon pink tank top that appears to have some sort of white tye dye look going on it. I don't want to be mean or anything, but maybe shower, and lower your standards. I am sure there is a really nice guy doing security at the mall that is totally into the same stuff you are....you know....D&D, transformers, and keeping the world safe from car theives. Keep up the good work though, we have only had a break in on the vehicles everyday for the last few weeks. I would hate to see the crime rate if you top notch people weren't on the job.


Wow, who knew I held such odd thigns in my head....Oooh baseball, football, hockey, and soon NBA all on tv. Normalcy is returning....I missed you Normalcy. Welcome home.

Blessed are the cheesemakers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home