The World According to Me

Monday, October 03, 2005

And so it begins....

This will not be your normal run of the mill Blog. Infact, you will find typos, grammatical errors, and many ramblings of inconsequential meaning. It will however be a blog that peers into the mind of someone who cares too much, and too little all at the same time.

I won't bore you with the minutia of my existance, I will however vent on the issues of the day. There is nobody who is safe from the commentary, and those in public view will face the brunt of my verbal assaults. Politicians, religious figureheads, and all the self interest groups that make up our world will be targeted, exploited, and chuckled at. I will post my opinions, and I will enjoy the comments posted by all, however do not expect to change my mind, as I do not expect to change yours.

I open now with a brief statement of what I consider to be fact.....

Kanye West is right, Bush hates blacks. Democracy is not a system of government to be imposed. It is born from the struggles of the individuals, not the struggles of the occupying forces. Stephen Harper is a dangerous person. The New England Patriots are a dynasty in decline. The Red Sox will not repeat. I am Canadian, hockey is about to begin, and I dont care. The world is clearly not in balance if a Canadian doesn't care about hockey. Seattle needs a new monorail system. California needs a politician as a Governor, not an Actor. Oil companies are price gouging. Religion is a freedom, it is not a system of Government. Fox News is perhaps the cornerstone of the evil empire. Jimmy Buffet is better then you think, and lastly....NAFTA needs to be retooled or completely scrapped. I want my softwood tariffs back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home