The World According to Me

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Public Service Announcement.

So I saw The Corpse Bride tonight. Tim Burton! Can't be too bad right? WRONG. It was horrible. Now don't get me wrong, I love my soon to be wife, she is a great girl, but sometimes she picks bad movies. I mean, there were a few redeeming qualities to The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, but this last one, not so much so. It is a cartoon...and a musical....and...well....it just wasn't that good. However, because she is the mother of my child, I will sit through these movies and try to find something good in them. So...the good thing about the movie....Well....the cartoon brides were pretty hot. Depp is always good in anything (aside from Edward Scissorhands). Lastly, and not at all the least, is that it did have a guy in it that looked a lot like John Lithgow, and that dude is just plain funny to look at anyhow!

So, on that note, there is a Canucks game on, and I still don't care. So I think I will fix a drink, and call it a night.

Oh yeah...Boston Pizza, you have lost a customer. Jack up your prices like that, and you are going to lose more then cheap me! Jeebuz! It's Boston Pizza, not the Ritz Carlton!


I was dreaming when I wrote this, forgive me if I go astray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home