The World According to Me

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Taco Del Mar. Taco Del No More!

Being the wonderfully caring guy I am, I stopped in at Taco Del Mar to get a Super Burrito for the cute girl I live with. So, I go in, and it is clearly, a new employee, and a new location. So, I am not expecting speedy service by any means. I patiently wait, while she explains she has never even tried the food there, and that she doesn't actually know if they have the pork or not. Blah blah blah, finally she sees that there is pork, so we begin the burrito making process....the short version is she proceeds to ruin the first one, so she makes another. I should point out, that I went in at 11:30 am, and the clock on the wall reads 7:45. I should have known right there, but I digress....anyhow, she makes the second burrito after botching the first, and I attempt to pay via my bank card....so she proceeds to swipe, and swipe, and cancel, and go through the main menu, and swipe...the clock on the wall is now reading 8:05. We try the Visa, she swipes, not such luck. So she calls her manager. The manager asks her if I have cash. Clearly this person is gifted, why didnt we think of that..CASH, of course! I dont have cash on me you moron, so the manager on the phone says,"Tell him to go get some cash." Bahahahahaha yeah, ok, I am going to run right over to an ATM, and come back to pay for this service. Sounds like a plan Stan. Needless to say, I left didn't return with cash, and the pork burrito is probably sitting there waiting for me. So, for the 30 minutes I wasted at Taco Del Mar, there idea was to tell me to come back with cash. Had they only just given me the damn burrito, I would be singing their praises, now however, I am telling you, do not go to the Taco Del Mar in Fleetwood. I know I won't be. Too bad too, the cute girl I live with LOVES that place and we would have spenta bundle there.
You lose Taco Man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home